Use these instructions to get your Mac Mail software set up with your Fyles Online Consultancy hosted email account. These instructions are for newer versions of Mac Mail.
Get Mail set up on your Mac
- Open Mail
- Click Mail → Preferences → Accounts then click the small + at bottom left
- Choose mail account type Other
- Enter the basic mail information:
- Your name will appear to recipients as the email sender, choose whatever you want
- Email address and password as supplied to you
- The below window will show with the small red message. Complete the rest of the fields as shown:
- Username is your email address, should be ok to leave empty
- Incoming and outgoing mail server both mail.fyles.co.nz
- Click Sign In
If the above values have been entered correctly, the mail account will now be added to your Mac.