iOS Mail Setup Instructions
To add a Fyles Web Design mail account to your iPad running iOS 8.0+, simply follow these steps. There's nothing particularly complicated about them, but you do seem to end up doing quite a bit of typing...
- Open Settings
- Open the Mail, Contacts, Calendars settings
- Under ‘Accounts’, choose Add Account...
- Scroll down to choose Other
- Choose Add Mail Account
- Complete the form as per the image below, using your own information:
- When you have entered the details above, continue to the next screen, which will look like this:
- Enter the information as shown, being sure to use your own details.
- Press 'Next' (top right corner) when you are done.
- The last screen looks like the image above: you can choose to save iPad Notes on the mail server too if that sounds like it might be useful to you.
You're all done!