The 'Content + Image' block allows you to add content (usually text) and an associated image, in one simple block. This block is welcomed by website editors because:
- the position of the image, in relation to the text, is handled automatically with four options
- there are three options for the size of the image
- a caption may be added to the image
- the resulting HTML is mobile-friendly
- horizontal rules may be added above/below the content and image
This page explains how to install and use the Content + Image block.
(This introductory information uses the block.)